Pat Metheny Group - The Road To You (Recorded Live In Europe) flac
|1||Better Days Ahead||4:55|
|2||Letter From Home||2:18|
|3||Half Life Of Absolution||15:22|
|4||Solo From 'More Travels'|
Acoustic Guitar – Pat Metheny
|5||Road To You||5:29|
|6||Have You Heard||6:07|
|11||Last Train Home||5:10|
|102||Pat Metheny Group||The Road To You - Live In Europe (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||F&R||102||Poland||Unknown|
|GEF-24601||Pat Metheny Group||The Road To You (Recorded Live In Europe) (2xLP, Album)||Geffen Records||GEF-24601||Europe||1993|
|GED 24601||Pat Metheny Group||The Road To You (Recorded Live In Europe) (CD, Album, RE)||Geffen Records||GED 24601||Europe||Unknown|
|7559-79941-2||Pat Metheny Group||The Road To You (Recorded Live In Europe) (CD, Album)||Nonesuch||7559-79941-2||Europe||2006|
|GEFD 24601||Pat Metheny Group||The Road To You (Recorded Live In Europe) (CD, Album, Promo)||Geffen Records||GEFD 24601||US||1993|
- Artwork By [Art], Design – Andrew Reid-Shed
- Bass, Acoustic Bass – Steve Rodby
- Co-producer – David Oakes, Steve Rodby
- Coordinator [Tour & Project Coordinator] – David Sholemson
- Drums, Percussion – Paul Wertico
- Edited By [Digital Editing And Assembly] – Niki Gatos, Peter Mews
- Engineer [Live Recording Assistant] – John Harris, Randy Ezratty, Rene Weis, Vincent Pitras, Yves Jaget
- Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Synths], Producer – Pat Metheny
- Management [Tour Manager] – Kevin Wilkins
- Mastered By – Ted Jenson
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Neil Perry
- Mixed By [Assistant], Other [Production Manager], Mixed By [Live Sound] – David Oakes
- Other [Light Design/operator] – Ian Donald
- Other [Lights] – Pete D'Lemos
- Percussion, Timbales, Congas, Voice – Armando Marçal
- Photography – C.J. Allen, Guido Harari, J.M. Birraux, Ricardo Murad
- Piano, Keyboards, Other [Associate Producer] – Lyle Mays
- Recorded By [Additional Live Remote] – Effanel Music
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Other [Associate Producer], Photography – Bob Eaton
- Technician [Drums] – Jody Durham, Scott Mallon
- Technician [Guitar] – Carolyn Chrzan
- Technician [Keyboards] – Guy Vignola
- Technician [Sound] – Ty Bertrand
- Voice, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion, Saxophone, Steel Drums, Vibraphone, Marimba, Melodica – Pedro Aznar
- Written-By – Mays (tracks: 2, 4, 8, 10), Metheny
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC.
Recorded in Bari, Pescara, Jesi & Naples, Italy and in Marseilles, Paris & Besantin, France. Additional recording from the "More Travels" Video.
Mixed at The Hit Factory, March '93
Track 2 is from the album 'First Circle'
Tracks 5 & 10 are from the album 'Still Life (Talking)'
Tracks 6, 8 & 9 are from the album 'Letter From Home'
Track 11 is an audio excerpt from the video 'More Travels'
Made in Germany
- Barcode (Text): 7 2064-24601-2 2
- Barcode (String): 720642460122
- Label Code: LC 7266
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metheny Group Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – BMG
- Recorded By – Le Voyageur II
When Metheny celebrates his cerebral side, he usually follows up with something more accessible. After his difficult yet rewarding collaboration with John Scofield, I Can See Your House from Here, Metheny stresses accessibility with this captivating live album. The Road to You is the second live album by the Pat Metheny Group that won the Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Jazz Performance. The songs were recorded during concerts in Naples, Bari, Pescara, and Jesi, Italy and Paris, Marseille, and Besançon, France. The last song is a solo guitar studio recording from the video More Travels. All tracks are written by Pat Metheny except where noted. Pat Metheny acoustic and electric guitar, guitar synthesizer. Lyle Mays piano, keyboards. Album 1993 11 Songs. Pat Metheny Group. Jazz 1993. Have You Heard. 6:ändigen Sie Ihre Pat Metheny Group-Sammlung. PAT METHENY GROUP: Are You Going With Me Live 9:20. Pat Metheny - Have You Heard HQ 6:53. Listen Zur Liste hinzufügen. My cassettes tapes von Lurtz. Top 20 Favorite Albums von MacusTheGreat. my cds von locci22. The Pat Metheny Group is a jazz group founded in 1977 known for their consistently recognizable yet eclectic sound, fusing elements of new jazz, fusion, heartland folk, Latin and other international styles. The music ranges from highly read more. Пластинка выиграла премию Грэмми в номинации ''Лучшее современное джазовое исполнение инструментальное''. Songs in album Pat Metheny - The Road To You 1993. Pat Metheny - Have You Heard. Pat Metheny - First Circle. Pat Metheny - The Road To You. Pat Metheny - Half Life Of Absolution. Pat Metheny - Last Train Home. Pat Metheny Group The Road to You 03 - The Road to You Pat Metheny guitars, guitar synths Lyle Mays piano, keyboards Steve Rodby acustic and Metheny - Road to You: Live in Europe, Disc NM, Case NM, Format: Music CD, Geffen Records. Rock music CD release from Pat Metheny with the album Road to You: Live in Europe. Released on the label Geffen Records. Rock music CD. This 1993 live album wonderfully wraps up the era that began in the studio with 'First Circle' and ended with 'Letter From Home'. It also marks the end of Metheny's fascination with Transportation and Real Estate, when it comes to album titles. The Road to You is the Pat Metheny Group's second live album, released in 1993, ten years after their first live release, Travels. All of the pieces were recorded live on a European tour in 1991. The songs were taken from the Bari, Pescara Jesi and Naples, Italy Marseilles, Paris and Besançon, France shows, with the exception of the last track, which is a studio recording. The CD packaging contains lengths for each song, but the times are very inaccurate. The album won a Grammy Award in 1994 for. The Road to You, 05:45. Last Train Home, 05:19. Naked Moon, 05:29. Now playing